Mullangi polo ....my mom's signature dish I simply love this when she prepares it for us...even my hubby who doesn't like radish I have managed to make him fall in love with this and now this is the requested dish at my house as well . Serve it with Rice and dalitoi it's a heavenly combo I am so fond of this that we eat it just like that ....it is just yummy.
4 Small Radish Grated
1 Cup Rice (soaked in water for 1/2 Hr)
1/4 Cup Grated Coconut
3-4 Red Chilli (Bedagi)
Hing (small piece of hing diluted in water) Or 1/2 tsp hing
Salt to Taste
- Grate Radish and squeeze out the water and keep aside.
- Don't discard the water and keep aside for a while
- Now Grind Soaked Rice along with the red chillies, salt, hing .
- Grind to a smooth paste , the batter should be semi- thick .
- Now add squeezed grated Radish and mix it well .
- If u feel the batter is thick then you can add this squeezed water.
- Now heat a dosa tawa , grease with a little oil then add a little batter and spread it evenly .
- Fry on both the side till golden brown.