4 Red Tomatoes
4 small fakes of Garlic
2 sprigs of curry Leaves
small bunch of coriander leaves
2 green chilli
1/2 cup grated coconut
3 Bedagi Red Chilli
2 tbsp oil
salt to taste
1 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tsp Chana dal
- In a pan add oil when it turns hot add garlic and fry till golden brown then add ginger and fry.
- Now add the red chillies, green chilli, curry leaves, add the chopped tomatoes and cook till tomatoes gets mashed up little .
- Now add coriander leaves, scraped coconut and fry well for a while add salt and then keep it aside.
- Cool and grind the above chutney coroasely. Take it out in a bowl .
- Take a pan add oil put mustard seeds, chana dal when it starts spluttering add curry leaves .
- Add this to the chutney.
- This Chutney goes very well with chapathi, or dosa.