7-8 slices of bread cut into cubes
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
3-4 red chillies (broken into pieces)
1/4 cup Grated coconut for garnishing
3 tbsp oil
- Cut Bread into cubes and keep aside.
- Take 1/4 cup water add 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp sugar in water and mix well and keep aside.
- Sprinkle this water over the bread pieces little by little with a help of spoon , taking care not to make it to soggy .
- Take one kadai. Put 3 tbsp oil, add mustard seeds and put 2-3 red chillies broken into pieces , when it starts spluttering add bread cubes and mix and fry well. simmer for 2 mins and toss lightly till bread gets slightly crispy .
- Garnish with grated coconut. Serve hot.