This is a tea time snack which you can prepare either for the breakfast or evening snack , which everybody will like, especially children they will just love this corn roll and am also sending this to sunday snacks with bread event hosted by priya of priya's easy and tasty recipes
4 pieces of Fresh Bread
For the filling
1/2 cup cooked corn (I have used frozen corn)
1 Onion (finely Chopped)
2 big flakes of Garlic (finely chopped)
2 Green chillies (finely chopped)
1/2 tsp Soya sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp vinegar
2 tbsp oil + oil for frying
To prepare the filling
- Heat oil in a pan add the chopped garlic , green chilli and fry till garlic turns golden brown .
- Then add chopped onion and fry till onion turns golden brown .
- Then add soya sauce, vinegar , pepper, salt and corn and mix well and cover and cook till for 2 mins on medium flame . Remove from fire and cool.
- Cut the sides of Bread , keep it flat on a rolling board.
- Press applying pressure with rolling pin (belan) and then keep aside. Similarly roll the other slices.
- Spread the layer of the filling on each side of the bread . Roll it carefully .
- Seal the edges with maida paste (mix little water and maida and make thick paste).
- Now you can pan fry the roll or deep fry it till golden brown.
- Serve Hot with Tomato Sauce.