This is one of my favourite recipe which is easy and can be done quickly , and sauce does add a very good taste to the Paneer Burchi.
500 gms Paneer
1/4 tsp Jeera
2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
1/4 tsp Haldi
1 Big Tomato (chopped)
3 tbsp Cream
1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
3-4 Green Chilli (roughly chopped)
1/4 cup Milk
2 tbsp chopped coriender leaves
- Grate Paneer and keep aside.
- In a pan add oil then add jeera, when it starts spluttering add onion and fry till transparent.
- Add chopped tomato and fry tomato gets mashed and leaves out oil then add haldi , chilli powder, green chilli cook for a min then add sauce and fry .
- Now add the grated paneer, Cream , milk and bring to a boil and cook till gravy is semi dry .
- Garnish with chopped coriender leaves.