This is the most Delicious chicken curry I have ever tried so far..... and I must say this is the best one till date and it tastes so good that the taste still lingers on my taste buds....I just love the flavours that come out of this gravy so why not try this dish today cause it is simple and yet Very good.
1/2 Kg boneless Chicken
10-12 cloves of garlic (roughly chopped)
1 chicken stock cube (crushed and dissolved in 1 cup water)
2 Large onion Sliced
4 cardamom pods
2' stick Cinnamon
2 'ginger finely chopped
2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
Juice of 1 lemon
4 tbsp Tomato puree
2 tbsp coriander leaves
2 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp butter
- Clean and wash chicken and dice into cubes. Add salt and mix and keep aside.
- Now take a pan and add oil and butter and fry this chicken pieces till the flesh turns white and then set aside.
- Add a little oil and butter and fry the sliced onion and chopped garlic till onions get caramelised and brown now add the cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, chopped ginger and fry till it leaves out nice aroma .
- Now add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder , salt and fry for 2-3 mins taking care it does not stick to a pan.
- Now add lemon juice, tomato puree and fry till it leaves out oil now add chicken pieces, chicken stock and cover and cook for about 15-20 mins on a low heat till its done
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves.