200 gm maida
2 tbsp butter
100 gms plain curd
1 tsp baking powder
For the Icing
2 tbsp of icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
Sift the maida and baking powder. Grind the sugar in a mixer.
- Now cream the butter and curd and blend in the mixture again to obtain a very smooth batter.
- Remove this batter into a mixing bowl. Add the crushed fresh strawberry and blend well.
- Slowly mix in the maida a little at a time so that the maida blends well into the batter
- Grease a cup cake mould and put a spoonful of cake batter in each mould and Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 C for 10-15 minutes or till done
- Cool it on a wire rack and then keep it aside
To prepare the icing
- Whip the cream till it doubles in volume and forms soft peaks. Mix in the icing sugar and vanilla essence.
- With a help of a piping bag make the icing on the cake
- Decorate with pieces of strawberries and chocolate chip around the cake and then serve