6-7 lasagna sheets
1/2 cup cheese grated
1 cup White sauce( 2 tbsp butter,1 tbsp plain flour,1 cup milk,salt,pepper)
2 bunches spinach leaves
200 gms ricotta cheese
3 garlic minced or grated
3 green chilli (minced)
salt to taste
For Mushroom filling
1 pkt Mushroom (cut into quarters)
1 tsp honey
2 tsp cream
1 onion chopped
3-4 garlic cloves chopped
1' ginger chopped
2-3 tbsp of tomato ketchupMethod
- For white sauce,melt the butter in a pan,add the flour and cook on a low flame and keep stiring continuously,add milk gradually and stir until the sauce thickens, then add salt and pepper as required and mix well and then keep aside
- Boil lasagna sheets in water and add salt to it . Cook till these sheets are just done then drain and keep aside. Don't boil them too much as these sheets might tear.
- Boil spinach leaves and keep aside.
- Mix boiled spinach, ricotta cheese, garlic, green chilli, salt and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai add chopped ginger, garlic and fry then add onion and fry till it leaves out nice aroma now add tomato ketchup, honey, mushroom and then add cream and fry. Now keep this aside.
- Grease a square baking dish spread the sheets evenly then spread the white sauce evenly then put the ricotta spinach mixture and spread evenly after that layer it again with lasagna sheets .
- Spread the white sauce again, then put the mushroom mixture and spread and then spread the remaining ricotta mixture and cover it evenly with the cheese as shown below
- Preheat the oven to 200'c and bake for about 15 mins till done or till the cheese on the top has started getting brown spots.
- cut into even pieces with a pizza cutter or a knife as shown below and serve it hot