If you are bored of just the chicken tikkas why not try this colourful and flavoursome dish which are great in your wraps as well and you can have it just as a starter as well.
1/2 Kg chicken (cut into small cubes) (boneless)
1 ' ginger
10 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup thick yogurt
2 tbsp cream
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp lemon juice
3 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp chaat masala
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
Lemon wedges for garnishing
1 big onion (sliced)
- Cut the chicken into small cubes and clean and keep aside.
- Make paste of ginger and garlic and keep aside.
- In Bowl mix yogurt, 1 tsp oil, cream, red chilli powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice , salt mix and then add the chicken pieces and leave it to marinate for about 3-4 hours preferably in the fridge.
- Thread them on skewers and cook in a pre - heated oven for about 10-12 mins or till the chicken is cooked.
- Roast the sliced onion in a pan till a bit cooked .
- Now take a bowl mix the chicken tikkas and the onion, sprinkle chaat masala, coriander leaves and serve with lemon wedges.