2 Cups maida
1 tin Nestle milkmade (Condensed milk)
1 cup butter
1/2 tsp soda bi carbonate
1 tsp baking powder
11/2 tsp Vanilla essence
1/2 cup milk
- Melt butter under room temperature and keep aside.
- Sieve maida with cooking soda, baking powder and keep aside.
- Now cream butter and milkmade with the help of an electric blender now add vanilla essence and mix .
- Add flour mixture to this and add milk little by little till you get a smooth semi thick consistency.
- Grease a baking tin of your choice then pour this cake batter in it.
- Preheat the oven to 180'c and bake it for 30-35 mins or till cake is done.