1 Packet Mushrooms (cut into halves)
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
2 onion (sliced)
1 tsp jeera
1/2 tsp Shahi Jeera
2 green Chilli
2 tbsp Cashewnuts
1 Dry Red Chilli
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadai add jeera, shahi jeera, green chilli, ginger, 1 red chilli, cashews, onion and fry till onion turns brown.
- Grind this to a smooth paste adding little water.
- Heat the remaining oil in a kadai add this ground paste and fry till the masala gets cooked and all the water gets evaporated. Now add garam masala and fry till it leaves out oil and forms a lump and then keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add the mushrooms put coriander leaves and fry on high flames till mushroom gets cooked add salt. Now add the ground masala and add 1 cup water and bring to a boil till the gravy is semi thick.
- Serve hot with Rotis / Naan.