8 chicken drumsticks
1/2 cup curds
2 tbsp ginger-garlic-green chilli paste
1 tsp turmeric powder
a pinch of red food colour
2 tsp of tandoori masala
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
3 tsp maida
salt to taste
oil to deep fry
1 cup cornflakes crushed( or grind it in a mixer)
curry leaves and onion rings for garnishing
- Clean the chicken and keep aside
- Take a bowl, add ginger-garlic-green chilli paste,turmeric powder,cumin powder,coriander powder,garam masala,red food colour,maida,curds,tandoori masala,salt and mix it well.
- Add the chicken drumsticks and mix it well and marinate it for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Put crushed cornflakes in a plate
- Heat oil in a pan, coat the chicken drumsticks in cornflakes and deep fry it till crunchy& crisp.
- Garnish it with onion rings and curry leaves and serve hot.