1 cup Basmathi rice/jeera rice
1 onion sliced
1 tbsp ginger chopped
2 tbsp chopped garlic
4-5 green chillies chopped
4 tbsp tomato puree
1 pkt paneer cut into cubes
2 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp oil
salt to taste
few pieces of fried paneer for garnishing
- Clean the rice and soak it for 10 min.Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker,add onions,ginger,garlic,green chilli and fry for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and fry till the raw smell disappears and it leaves oil.
- Add curds,garam masala,coriander leaves,sugar,salt and 2 cups of water and pressure cook till 2 whistle.
- Garnish it with fried paneer and serve hot.