2 cups Maida
1 cup sugar
1 cup ghee
6-7 green cardamom
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp cooking soda
- Sieve maida,cooking soda and turmeric powder and keep aside
- Powder the sugar along with green cardamom and keep aside
- In a bowl add the melted ghee,sugar-cardamom powder and mix it till it becomes creamy and fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it well
- Gradually add maida little by little and mix till u get a smooth dough
- Divide the dough into small pedas and keep aside
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 c for 5 minutes and then place the pedas and bake it for 15 minutes
- Store in an air-tight container to keep it fresh till a month.