Am sending this to Festive food event hosted by purva and priti
1 cup Medium Rava
1 cup Sugar
1/2 cup ghee
5-6 Green cardamom (grind it into powder)
a pinch of haldi
a few raisins
5-6 fried cashewnut pieces
- Roast medium rava with 2 tbsp ghee till it leaves out nice aroma.
- Add 2 cups water and stir continuously till water evaporates.
- Add sugar, raisins and continue to stir for a while.
- when the sugar gets dissolved the add haldi (for colour) You can substitute it with a bit of kesar food colour.
- Add ghee and elaichi powder and stir well for 2 mins
- Granish with Fried cashewnut pieces, raisins.