2 Cups Maida
1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Sugar powdered
1 tsp Baking powder
1 Carrot grated
2 tsp orange peel
2 tsp Sugar syrup
1 tsp Vanilla essence
cashews, raisins, choco chips
1/2 cup milk
2 tsp Cocoa powder
- Seperate the egg yolks and the egg whites.
- Boil the orange peel in 2 tsp sugar syrup and keep aside
- Beat egg white with 3/4 cup sugar with the help of electric beater till smooth creamy and white.
- Now beat the egg yellow with remaining sugar then add the butter and beat well then add vanilla essence, baking powder.
- Now nicely fold in the egg white mixture with the egg yellow and then add maida and mix .
- Add the milk gradually till you get semi thick batter.
- Now add the grated carrot, sugar coated orange peel, nuts and mix .
- Divide the batter into two parts.
- Mix cocoa powder with one part of the cake and keep aside.
- Now grease a cake mould with the help of the butter then pour one part of the mixture in it.
- Then put the chocochips evenly over it.
- Then pour another part of cocoa mixure on it
- Decorate with nuts.
- Preheat the oven to 180'c for 5 mins, then bake the cake for 45-50 mins or till done .