This is the first time i tried out this muffins and it did turned out very well.
1 cup Maida
3/4 cup Sugar Powder
3 tbsp Cornflour
1/2 tsp baking powder
50 gms butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup walnut (cut into small pieces)
1/4 cup choco chip
- Melt butter in Room temperature.
- Cream butter and sugar powder till creamy and fluffy then add essence. Beat well this mixed.
- Sift flour, cornflour, baking powder.
- Mix walnuts and choco chips.
- Add this flour to the butter mixture. Mix gently with the spoon.
- Add enough milk to get a dropping consistency .This mixture should be thick . Grease and bake in cup cake mould .
- Preheat oven at 160'c and bake for 15 mins till crisp and brown .