5 boiled potatoes cut into cubes
2 tbsp soya sauce
2 tbsp chill-garlic sauce
3 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp cornflour
1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
2 sprigs curry leaves
2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
4 tbsp oil
salt to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan and shallow fry the cubed potatoes till golden brown. Drain and keep aside
- In a bowl, put soya sauce,tomato sauce,chilli-garlic sauce,cornflour,salt and pepper and mix well and keep aside
- Heat remaining oil in a pan, add ginger-garlic paste and fry till golden brown.
- Then add curry leaves, coriander leaves and the sauce mixture and 1/2 cup of water.
- Simmer and bring to a boil till the sauce thickens.
- Now add the shallow fried potatoes and cook for 2 minutes
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with fried rice.