This is almost every body's favourite Desert in any chinese Restaurant. Especially my son who loves Ice cream a lot ....so try this darsan & it goes on very well with Vanilla Ice cream.
2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice cream
6 Samosa patti Sheets (available in any super market)
1/4 cup Sugar
3 Tbsp Honey
3 Tbsp roasted white Til
1 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Water
- Cut Patti Sheets into thin stripes and deep fry in oil till crisp. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat Butter in a pan add 2 tbsp water and when it starts to melt add sugar and stir till sugar gets slight brown .
- Then add Honey and mix till it becomes slightly thick . Add roasted white til.
- Pour over this on fried patti sheets and mix gently. Our Darsan is ready.
- Take a plate Put this darsan around the plate and put the scoops of vanilla ice cream in the center.
- Top the ice cream with cherry or Gems.