6-7 Taco shells( available in any super market)
1 cup boiled American Sweet Corn
2 Med size onion finely chopped
1 chopped tomato
2 slit green chillies
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1/4 cup fresh cream
salt to taste
2 tsp oil
spring onion greens for garnishing or corr leaves for garnishing
- Place the Taco shell in a plate and cook it in a microwave for 30 seconds and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan, put green chillies, onion and fry till transparent
- Then add tomato and fry till it gets mashed
- Add corn, salt, pepper, and cream and fry for 1 or 2 minute
- Take a serving plate and place the tacos and fill each tacos with 2 tsp of corn mixture.
- Lastly garnish it with spring onion greens / coriander leaves and serve hot.