500 gm boneless chicken cut into medium size pieces
2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp tandoori masala (I used Baadshah)
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp powdered kasuri methi
4 freshly crushed peppercorns
2 tbsp lime juice
1/2 tsp red food colour (opt) ( i didnt use)
1 Onion (cubed ) ( like shown in picture )3 tbsp oil for basting
Salt to taste
- In a bowl,mix curds and all other ingredients except oil and onion . Add the chicken pieces and mix well. Cover the bowl and marinate for 3 hours
- Thread the chicken and onion on to skewers and keep ready.
- Rub the grill of the oven with oil and place the skewers on it
- Grill for 10 min in an oven at 180 C. overturn again, baste with oil and grill for another 10 min or till tender and crisp. Serve hot
- ( u can even use non stick pan to make chicken tikka if u do not have an oven). Here I have done on a non stick pan .... I sometimes do it in the oven too both ways it does come perfect !
- Serve with mint dip ..YUM YUM !
Post a Comment