1 packet Mushroom
2 onions chopped
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 cup tomato puree
3 tbsp curds2 tsp cashewnut paste
1 tsp poppy seed paste
2 tsp kasuri methi crushed
2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp sugar or honey
2 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp oil
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup fresh cream
Salt to tasteMethod
- Heat butter and oil in a frying pan and add the chopped onions to it and cook on medium heat for 5 mins till light brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell disappears
- Add the coriander powder,haldi powder,salt and red chilli powder.
- Then add the tomato puree and fry till the oil oozes out, and now add curds and fry for a while.
- Add poppy seeds paste and cashewnut paste.
- Add mushroom and kasuri methi and sugar and let it simmer on low heat for 5 mins.
- Add milk & cream and close the lid and cook it for 10 minutes,then add 1 tbsp butter.
- Lastly Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and cream, Serve hot with Naan
- ( you can even add paneer instead of mushroom)