1/2 cup Basmati Rice
1 ' Dalchini
1 onion Chopped
10 cashews Cut into bits
2 tbsp Ghee
2 tbsp oil
salt to taste.
- Boil Basmati Rice, Drain and keep aside .
- Now add salt and oil to it and mix so that the rice grains doesn't stick to each other.
- In a kadai add ghee then add dalchini, elaichi, bayleaf, cloves and fry now add cashews and fry till golden brown , then add raisins and fry till it gets slightly bulged up.
- Now add the chopped onion and fry for a while then add the cooked rice and mix well.
- cover and cook on a low heat for 10 minutes till all the flavours gets mixed well .
- Serve hot with any spicy gravy