1/4 cup crushed cornflakes
4-5 green chillies finely chopped
2 tsp ginger grated
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp roasted cumin powder
1/4 tsp oil
salt to tasteMethod
- Boil potatoes and cool them before grating them.Add the rest of the ingredients except the oil and mix well.
- Roll into lemon sized balls and flatten them and shape into cutlets and flatten them a bit.
- Preheat the oven at 200 c for 5 min
- Grease the plate with 1/4 tsp oil and Place the aloo tikkis in the oven and bake at 200 c for 15-20 min or till crisp(after 10 min turn the aloo tikkis and let it cook on the other side)
- Serve Hot with tomato ketchup
- ( u can even shallow fry it till golden brown if u dont have an oven)