5-6 Potatoes cut into cubes
1 tsp Mustard seeds
2 sprig Curry leaves
6 Ripe red tomatoes Roughly chopped
Pinch of hing
1/4 cup grated coconut
7-8 fried Red Chilli (bedagi)
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Cook potatoes cubes in water till done. Now add 1 tsp salt
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and keep aside.
- Fry Hing in little oil and grind this along with coconut and red chilli.
- Now take 2 tbsp oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds, when it splutters add curry leaves.
- Then add the roughly chopped tomatoes and fry till tomatoes get mashed well .
- Then add the ground masala, salt and then add the cooked potatoes along with water and cover and cook till gravy is semi thick
- Serve with steamed rice.